Transfer Request for Readmission


    1. This form should be used for students who previously attended Nazareth College and wish to reapply for undergraduate admission.
    2. Students who are currently on a Nazareth College-approved leave of absence: Do not use this form. Contact the Registrar’s Office for information about enrolling for the term of your return.
    3. International re-applicants: Please contact Sarah Gibson, Associate Director of Admissions and Coordinator of Int'l Enrollment at 585-389-2825 or email
    4. Request official copies of your transcript for any coursework completed since you left Nazareth College be sent directly to the Office of Transfer Admissions, 4245 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14618.
    5. If additional information is necessary to complete the readmission process, the Office of Transfer Admissions will contact you.
    6. For questions about your status, or whether or not this form is appropriate for your situation, please contact the Office of Transfer Admissions at 585-389-2053 or

    Information on Readmission for Graduation Purposes Only

    Students planning to complete coursework for their degree at another college/university should apply for readmission to Nazareth College before attempting to complete remaining coursework. The Academic Advisement Center will provide the student with a pre-graduation evaluation to determine remaining degree requirements. These students are readmitted for graduation purposes and are required to meet degree requirements in effect as of the date of readmission to Nazareth College.

    1. The College Residency Policy requires that a minimum of 30 credits be completed at Nazareth College.
    2. Written approval is required prior to enrolling in remaining courses at another college/university to ensure transfer of credits.
    3. In order to complete your remaining course(s) at another college/university, your Nazareth cumulative GPA must be a 2.0 or better.
    4. College/university transcript(s) must be sent to the Nazareth College Registrar’s Office following the completion of your coursework at another college/university.