Transfer Request for Readmission

    Guidelines for using the application for readmission form

    1. This form should be used for students who previously attended Nazareth University and wish to reapply for undergraduate admission.
    2. Students who are currently on a Nazareth University-approved leave of absence: Do not use this form. Contact the Registrar’s Office for information about enrolling for the term of your return.
    3. Request official copies of your transcript for any coursework completed since you left Nazareth University be sent directly to the Office of Transfer Admissions, 4245 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14618.
    4. If additional information is necessary to complete the readmission process, the Office of Transfer Admissions will contact you.
    5. For questions about your status, or whether or not this form is appropriate for your situation, please contact the Office of Transfer Admissions at 585-389-2860 or

    Information on Readmission for Graduation Purposes Only

    Students planning to complete coursework for their degree at another college/university should apply for readmission to Nazareth University before attempting to complete remaining coursework. The Academic Advisement Center will provide the student with a pre-graduation evaluation to determine remaining degree requirements. These students are readmitted for graduation purposes and are required to meet degree requirements in effect as of the date of readmission to Nazareth University.

    1. The College Residency Policy requires that a minimum of 30 credits be completed at Nazareth University.
    2. Written approval is required prior to enrolling in remaining courses at another college/university to ensure transfer of credits.
    3. In order to complete your remaining course(s) at another college/university, your Nazareth cumulative GPA must be a 2.0 or better.
    4. College/university transcript(s) must be sent to the Nazareth University Registration & Records Office following the completion of your coursework at another college/university.